Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I finally figured out how to post pictures


Thanks to a little conversation with a friend of mine I finally figured out how to post pictures (It was really quite easy.) So thank you to Sarah Zaenger. Check out her blog (linked on my page) if you're interested in another perspective of Peace Corps Armenia. So i have a real backlog of pictures to put up but for now I'll just throw up one because they take a long long long time to load. The first is Kelly and my family from Gyumri. A wonderful wonderful group of people. Cute kids too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dominic,
Glad to hear Sarah could be of service. Now I just need to get her busy updating pictures on her blog. I've enjoyed reading all of your blogs. Sarah tells me that the birds are starting to migrate through her village so that's a sure sign Spring is arriving.....just watch hanging the clothes outside!
Take care and God Bless.
Mrs. Z